22 October 2010

Practising the Sony NEX-5 camera

Maybe it is of interest to see my result by practising a Sony NEX-5 camera. Last week I was on a birding  trip to southeastern Sweden. A perfect opportunity the use my new camera. Still no user camera manual or iMovie instruction being read. Here are links to my attempt and not so perfect edited video "memory clips":

Tawny Owl
Birders on Ă–land (from still photos)
Driving for a Pacific Golden Plover
Birding in Seby
Ottenby Bird Station
Bookshop Naturbokhandeln
Birding in Ottenby
Birding in Beijershamn

No comments:

APRS - LIVE MAP

You can see where I and some other radio amateurs are driving or are located for the moment. Get the live map from aprs.fi or click on a link below (maximum 300 stations per search are shown)

SM0FOB Kjell SM0XDO Petri SM7EQX Leif SM-stations SA-stations SK-stations OH-stations OZ-stations LA-stations

How this system works is explained here

The live map below is showing my fixed position or my car´s position, speed, direction and height a. s. l.